How do i detail if my parrakeet is manly or feminine?
Answers: try looking for blue or pink around the beak again. i dont know if that is true , wat she said. Go to a local vet and procure a DNA test!!
Look at the nostril ridge of late above the beak... if it is blue it is a male ...pink is a feminine... I have six of my own and own owned many contained by the past.
Related Questions and Answers ...
- Who else is afraid of birds?
- I am doing alot of resurch on parakeets but i am not finished on the other hand..??
- Who would remove (authority?)a inert pigeon on the roof?
- Cheap bird enclose?
- What pet should i obtain (give me a detailed explanation)?
- My parakeets are dropping plentifully of feathers. Why?