Will a rabbit eat its pellets with antifreeze on it?

?
Answers:
Hmmmm.

I would suggest human testing first..

Sample the product yourself and if you suffer no bad reactions it is probably safe for your pet.
Maybe but it will die
Yes, it will. Animals really like antifreeze. And then the rabbit will get sick and die. Do not feed your pets antifreeze!
Why??
So now you want to murder rabbits?
Antifreeze has a sweet smell and taste to animals but it will kill them if they consume it.
unless they like smell it first, yeah theyd get a few bites in... but prob spit it out or not get anymore...
are you trying to kill your rabbit? what's wrong with you?
it will kill the animal.
Why would you ask something like that?
If it does it will die.
actually antifreeze is the most sexually arousing product for rabits ... it will bust a nut everywhere
why the **** will you do that!! :((
yes, animals will eat antifreeze because it has a sweet smell and taste although it is posionous.
maybe but why would you want to do that.put antifreeze on the pellets..i herd it tast sweet.
Why are you putting anti freeze on rabbit pellets??

Are you have Forzen Crap problems?
Well no offense but thats a really stupid question lol why would u put antifreeze on the rabbit pellets in the first place?? Dont do it again, it will die. lol haha
You`re sick i read youre other question asking how to kill a rabbit without anyone knowing ! I hope you eat the antifreeze !
possibly, but you shouldn't be feeding your rabbit food with antifreeze on it unless if you want to kill your poor little rabbit... if your really that cruel you should find a new home for the rabbit.
well, u can try it at someone rabbit...
YES A RABBIT WILL EAT ITS PELLES WITH ANTIFREEZE BECAUSE ANTIFREEZE HAS A SEMI SWEET SMELL FOR PETS. SO THEN USUALLY END UP LICKING THE ANTIFREEZE IF ITS ON THERE REACH, WHICH CAUSES THEN A PAINFUL DEATH.
Jamie, It worries me that (from your questions) you have a small child and an obsession with dead animals.

Do you have a baby or did your teacher skip your turn to take home the class rabbit and your still trying to figure out how to kill it?
Yes, antifreeze has a sweet taste to it and that's why so many dogs drink/lick it and die.

I surely hope that this is just a question and not something that you're planning on doing. I am going to forward your questions to the ASPCA and let them investigate you. I already have an email in to Yahoo to get more information.
ok i read your last question i can tell you f$cked up ok 1. it aint the rabbits fault you didnt get to bring it home it's the teaches 2. the only reason why the teach didn't let you bring it home is cause you say and do stuff like this.
JAMIE ONE MORE QUESTION LIKE THIS AND I'M REPORTING YOU!
u r sick.no they will not
The only way anti freeze would get into pellets would be if someone put them there. Since you're asking, I'm assuming you're planning on doing this. If you're planning on doing this, that makes you a terrible person, and the biggest asshole on the face of the earth. If you dont want your rabbit anymore, give it to the humane society. But dont kill it. Especially not like that.



edit- alright I just looked at your other questions. You're the idiot who asked about killing the hamster because your teacher skipped your turn to take it home. That'd make you ..a troll! You annoy me, and joking about abusing or killing animals isnt funny at all. Why dont you put some anti freeze in your cheerios you little wanker.
why would they have anifreeze on them-- that is called POISON
THAT WOULD POISON IT AND SAD ENOOUGH IT WOULD PROBABLY EAT IT AND KILL ITSELF WHY IS THERE ANTIFREEZE ON IT FOOD ANYWAYS
What would make you ask a question like that? Antifreeze will kill rabbits, and other animals. You need help!


Related Questions and Answers ...